P age Shoes are handmade, all-leather ladies’ shoes. Every pair is made to order by our craftspeople in Australia.
Page Shoes are not available in shops, but check our News & Events to see where we’ll be displaying next – or call Carole for a personal consultation. Our online Shoe Gallery also provides lots of inspiration for you!
Once you have been fitted and chosen your style, colours and accessories, your shoes are cut, sewn, lasted by hand and receive final inspection. Your own custom made pair of handcrafted leather shoes will be with you within four to six weeks. Please discuss your needs with me and I’ll do all I can to help!
• Australian designed and handcrafted by experienced tradespeople
• Individual style – choose from over 150 coloured and textured leathers to create a personal statement
• Many and varied styles that look and feel beautiful
• Sizes from 4 to 13
• High quality, all natural leather upper, lining and sole allow your feet to breathe and your shoes will mould to the shape of your feet for comfort & long life, without compromising on style
• Personal help with fitting and styling.
Page Shoes are proudly designed and handcrafted entirely in Sydney by Carole Tilling and her team of craftspeople. Carole is intimately involved in all aspects of Page Shoes, from design, leather sourcing, personal fittings and manufacture.
Her passion for shoes started as a child, involved in her parents’ manufacture of shoe components. This initiation gave her a full knowledge of shoe-making, but her keen eye for fashion encouraged her to craft an entire range of ladies’ shoes with a difference – a high quality, all leather range that could be made to order. Carole has seen the business start in the 80’s era of ‘party plan’, to evolve into a personalized shoe making service. Carole now displays at venues throughout Sydney and Canberra, and consults online, over the phone and in person.
Many clients have become friends over the years and Carole still enjoys hearing “I have Page Shoes older than my children!” and working with clients to create the perfect shoe.
Links to PATRICK
Where @ the Fair?
9th – 1th Oct: 10am – 4pm
16th – 17th Oct: 10am – 4pm